Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This discussion question will provide the opportunity for you to discuss your experience learning about podcasting. Write a 100- 150 word blog post about the following topic: Discuss how podcasts should be planned, and provide details on how they can attract an audience. Discuss the demographics of your selected audience and why you have planned this topic and targeted audience for your podcast. Include your personal experience planning the Unit 7 podcast script.

Hi All,
When planning a podcast it is important to understand the message that you are trying to deliver, from here you can select an appropriate title for you podcast so that eligible viewers can easily locate it. After titling, make sure that the podcast is organized and detailed to help the viewer experience a positive point of view. For my podcast I decided to create an easy video to follow regarding my favorite hobby, Texas Hold 'Em. This podcast will allow viewers the opportunity to understand not only the fundamentals of the game but also help people who are already playing an opportunity to see some more advanced tips to hopefully help propel their game. When planning my podcast I basically thought of the way my mind works during the course of my poker session. Obviously for the sake of keeping the podcast relatively short I decided to include only the more important detail and exclude some information for a later podcast. It was important to understand that not everyone understands the game as in-depth as I do so I need to be mindful that the average person might not understand some of the jargon used during the game. Therefore, I tried to put it together so that even if you had never heard of the game before at the end of the viewing you could still find it easy to follow.

Regards,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment